Pages

Sunday 5 October 2014

Garnier Micellar Water

Long time, no blog! I'm sorry I've been M.I.A. lately but it was my first week at a new university (more on that later), but for now - beauty.

If you're in the UK, I want you to head to a drugstore or big supermarket and purchase the Garnier Micellar Water! I got this stuff just over a week ago and I have been officially converted.
If you haven't heard, it's basically like the Bioderma makeup remover except that it's available in the UK (yay!). It's a makeup removing water, there is no scrubbing or extra water to be involved. Just put some of this stuff on a cotton pad, hold it on each eye for a few seconds (or so I do) and then just rub around your face, not excessively though, to remove the rest of your makeup.
I use this mainly at night and I've seen a very noticeable difference in my skin! It's so much clearer and it just feels fresher and cleaner overall! I would highly recommend this product to anybody looking for a new makeup remover as it seems so much better for your skin than scrubbing it to death with makeup wipes.
I would however like to point out that I have heard that the Bioderma product can make dry skin worse in a few cases, and as this is a more or less perfect substitute so I wouldn't be surprised if it had similar effects.
But I personally haven't suffered from any escalated dry skin, I think this product is the perfect all-in-one cleanser and will definitely be part of my daily routine in the future!
The price is £4.99 for a 400ml bottle which equates to about 200 uses apparently, which I think is pretty good value anyway! But it's also 3 for 2 on skincare and Beauty at Boots at the moment, so take advantage!

CJ x

1 comment:

  1. I too use this product anf I really like it. Great post and keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete