Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

The Fitness Diaries: WEEK 6

This week's theme: Morning workouts
Happy April, Happy Easter
This week I have been super busy. I've actually worked 32 hours in my part time job and have started revising for my end of year exams. But that doesn't mean I've stopped working out!
As of this week, I've actually noticed a change in my body, I feel myself getting slimmer and can see it too. I just need to work on toning my muscles now!
What I've really loved about this week is the fact that I've been going to the gym first thing in the morning. I wake up, have breakfast, potter round for a bit and then go to the gym about an hour later. I'm really loving morning workouts because they set you up for the rest of the day, I feel energised and my workout is out of the way then. I'm actually trying to train myself to go a little earlier each day, I'm currently going at 9am but I'd love to be one of those people who can wake up at 6 and go!
Furthermore, I've really noticed the importance of a good night's sleep recently. If you get at least 7-8 hours in, it's so beneficial for you and can even aid your weightloss (I think it has something to do with curbing hunger).
As for last week's goals, my Jump Nation class was amazing! It was really hard but so fun that it didn't even feel like a workout and I'd love to go again soon just to mix up my routine a little. I went to the gym an additional 4 times this week, 3 cardio sessions and one leg session which consisted of weighted squats, plie squats, walking lunges, calf raises and a hardcore stairmaster session.
This week I am going to continue with the cardio-strength combined sessions, focusing a little more on my legs because I really want to tone them again and I might even do a quick arm session too!
Thanks for sticking with me all the way to Week 6!
CJ x

Catch up with the latest Fitness Diaries!
Week 5
Week 4

No comments:

Post a Comment